Flight Statistics (since 1/1/2009)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Inflight WiFi......Finally


I am posting this blog from 29,000 feet (or more as we are still climbing). I am finally on board one of Delta's GoGoInflight equipped 757's. While the MD88 fleet is now fully equipped, I have not flown that aircraft type for a while. Although a couple of months ago I was on a GoGo equipped flight, I did not realize until I was examining the contents of the seat pocket (my book was finished) on our descent.


This time I noticed the WiFi sign at the entrance door and so immediately turned on my computer once we passed 10,000 feet (and the captain's signal of course). So here I am, on the Internet at 35,000 feet (by now). I must try out some other fun stuff, like connecting to Sling, etc. I will post the results when I get back on the ground. Of course Flightaware was the second thing that I did, picture attached above as proof. Kinda fun to watch your progress on your own computer, rather than a PVT.


No comments: