Flight Statistics (since 1/1/2009)

Friday, August 22, 2008

MemAid for WM6

I have been using the Opera 9.5 beta for WM recently, and while it is a fantastic browser (think Safari on the iPhone), it is a memory hog. I tried out and was impressed with MemAid by DinarSoft. this program monitors memeory usage and can reclaim 'lost' memory. It also allows you to set limist for the PIE browser cache, and even for Opera (although it does not work with the 9.5 version yet).
You can schedule a regualr memory clean on a daily basis, so that you alway have a 'clean' system.

Recommended tool!

I am afraid that I have to caution you about my recommendation above - I suspect that this program is responsible for the ROM corruption mentioned in the post above. However, I will add that it is only: 'suspect this program is responsible'.

No comments: