Flight Statistics (since 1/1/2009)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back to Blogging

It has been a while since I posted anything here, partially because I took a break from flying up and down to South Jersey. Getting away from the hassles of boarding passes, malfunctioning monorails, security lines and delayed flights, I drove from Central Florida to Jersey. There is a little method to my madness, we have an RV and I took my wife, our dogs and our cat along for the ride.

We arranged to spend the July4th weekend in South Jersey, and used it as a base for visiting Philly and New York. Of course, July 4th was reserved for Independence Mall in Philadelphia. There was something special about visiting Independence Hall on Independence Day, 232 years after the deed was done. We also watched the Philly fireworks, in the rain, but have to admit that once you have enjoyed the Disney extravaganzas, you are spoiled for life.

But I am back to travelling, so posts will start coming again.

Stefan

No comments: