Flight Statistics (since 1/1/2009)

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Scheduling Inflexibility

The dreaded PHL curse strikes again. On my first return flight from my new project I arrived at PHL about an hour before my flight. Hoping to relax for a few minutes I went off to find the Crown Room. To my surprise I discovered that the club was about to close, even though there were still 60 minutes until the departure of the last Delta flight.
You would think that Delta could have adjusted their opening times to close 30 minutes later, in order to incorporate the passengers of that last flight.

Sorry Delta, time for another 'soduk'

A week later I managed to arrive 20 minutes earlier, so did make it into the Crown Room. Once inside though, the food and beverage service had already been closed down, although one of the agents kindly went into the closed kitchen and brought me a soft drink. I also found out that the opening hours have not been chaanged because effective July 1st the last flight will be leaving at 7 p.m. Still showing you inflexibility DL-PHL.

No comments: