Flight Statistics (since 1/1/2009)

Monday, August 24, 2009

1st trip with my new Tom Bihn Checkpoint Flyer bag


A few weeks ago I splurged and bought myself a Checkpoint Flyer at Tom Bihn. This allows me to speed though airport security, without having to remove my computer from the briefcase. Two clips at the bottom allow the computer section in the middle to fold out and lie flat on the scanner belt. Just a few seconds less at each security transit, but ever so convenient.


I ordered accessories, including the Freudian Slip, and an organizer pouch. The latter clips to one of the rings that are scattered throughout the bag. Although it looks smaller, I am able to carry just as much as in my old Tumi. Only thing that I missed was another small clear organizer, to hold small change out of my pockets. Unfortunately, shipping is more than the organizer. I will have to wait for a trip to Seattle ;-)

No comments: