Flight Statistics (since 1/1/2009)

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tekkeon auxiliary battery for cellphone

with my previus cellphone I had an extra battery, as well as a charger that would chare the phone and the extra battery at the same time. For my new phone I decided to try something doffereent. I bought the Tekkeon 1800 external battery and am glad that I did.
The Tekkeon is about as big as a fliphone (folded) and has a USB output port. I plug in the phone's USB charge 'n sync cable and the phone recharges. Supposedly it has enough juice for two full recharges. Today, because of a problem with my overnight charging, I am actually using the phone with the battery attached.
The tekkeon is rcharges using a mini USB port. this works well with either my computer of the charger of my Zivio headset (2x USB).

No comments: