Flight Statistics (since 1/1/2009)

Friday, April 18, 2008

My Review of Case it HIP-15 Case-it Hip-15 Neoprene Cd Player Case (Case It HIP15)

Originally submitted at Beach Audio

Accommodates Most Personal Cd Players ;stretchable Neoprene Forms A Snug Fit With Player Case That Prevents Skipping ;large Pocket Accommodates Jewel Boxes, Leads, Battery Packs, Headphones & Accessories


Not bad for the price

By DisneyDude from Celebration, FL on 4/18/2008

 

3out of 5

Pros: Versatile, Durable, Easy to Use

Cons: Not well finished

Best Uses: Travel

Describe Yourself: Value Oriented

Primary use of this product: Business

I am using this product in a different way than intended, but it does what I need. I needed the stretchy fit, but did not need the belt part - so I cut that off. I was not too impressed by the overall finish, but as this item will spend most of its time hidden in my briefcase, it does not matter for me. If you were using this as intended, i.e. to carry a CD player around on your waist, it should look more finished off.

(legalese)

No comments: